Wednesday 15 December 2010

Blog themes, and my Christmas card to you

When I started this blog, I had the intention of actually showing work I was doing. Well the less said about that the better at the moment because life didn't turn out like that. This is, if it is nothing else, real life. You'll have noticed, I'm fairly sure, that there have been no posts about my sewing.

I also thought, originally, the layout would be sufficient to show the photos of stuff in progress and finished. Except I hadn't really thought it through. I discovered that photos which needed big space don't fit in this theme, so I started another blog to fulfil this.  On the other hand, I love the brightly coloured thread lines of this theme, so it's staying put.

Which leaves me with the point of this post - to direct you to your Christmas card from me.  Click here and go fetch! You could print it out and hang it up if you want, whatever - there is no copyright involved.  I would just like to thank anybody who's been here and wish you Merry (and peaceful) Christmas. 

But I'll be posting as usual, and getting to grips with why my mother isn't entirely happy with her new life. So I suspect developments on that front. And blogging about anything else which catches my attention of course. Especially the mysterious life of chickens. Who, you'll be relieved to hear, have survived the desperate temperatures they've been exposed to recently, roosting close to the house in laurel bushes.

0 comments: