Wednesday 20 October 2010

I have been nudged

I have been nudged by a friend who was talking about my father's special dates and stuff. She said there's another one like 10-10-10.

It's tonight!!

20:10 this evening, on 20-10-2010. Gosh. My father is positively bouncing up and down in his grave. He was quite a big man, so that's quite some bouncing he's doing.
I suppose we won't get it again until 20:11 on 20-11-2011, and the one after that is the big Mayan one when we're all going to blow up or drown or whatever the current world does. Or is that the Solstice 21st December 2012?  Not very sure. Have heard it's supposed to be on 12-12-12. Will have to do some research. Otherwise known as surfing mad websites.

Just thought you'd like to know.
Stay optimistic!  Don't worry!  Be happy!   Death and taxes, and all that.

0 comments: