Sunday 31 October 2010

Thank you Chen for the technics

I am speechless with happiness. I have winnowed the wheat from the chaff of help forums and found an html solution to my Can't Reply to Own Blog Comments Problem. "This will be a little complicated" said Chen. No actually it wasn't. It was fine. THANK YOU CHEN. I will be emailing you. Half the explanations were in Chinese but the English bit was perfect. Bless your cotton socks.

http://blog.thisischen.com/2009/04/how-do-i-reply-to-comment-on-blogger.html  
if anybody needs it.

Blogger was bogger for that issue, as it was when searching for an answer to my current unstoppable error box on stats page. Needs five OK clicks to get rid of the bloody box. 'Help for known issues' doesn't recognise its own error code. Even though I've been told for three weeks that their Best People Are Working On It. So it's not exactly news to them. Does anybody else get bX-avfhl9 every time they look at stats page ? 

Anyway, now I have replied to SpiralSkies where it should have been, although we did email at the time. 
So I won't seem bad-mannered any more.
Gosh I feel better now. 

0 comments: